Special Report on
Department of Economics
Department of Economics - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In this paper, we use five decades of time-use surveys to document trends in the allocation of time within the United States. We find that a dramatic increase in leisure time lies behind the relatively stable number of market hours worked between 1965 and 2003. Specifically, using a variety of definitions for leisure, we show that leisure for men increased by roughly six to nine hours per week (driven by a decline in market work hours) and for women by roughly four to eight hours per week (driven by a decline in home production work hours). Lastly, we document a growing inequality in leisure that is the mirror image of the ...
Kuvempu University is a state university placed in the Karnataka state of India. It was launched in 29 June 1987 by an act of the Karnataka State Legislature by an Amendment No.28/1976 dated 29 January 1989 beneath the Karnataka State University Act 1976. The University provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in broad range of fields. Schools and Departments of Kuvempu University School of Languages, Literature and Fine Arts Department of Kannada Department of English Department of Hindi Department of Urdu Department of Sanskrit Department of Fine Arts School of Social Sciences Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- slymarketer farewell-Department of geography, delhi school of economics (2009) http://goo.gl/fb/uTcjn
- RHM0 Updated my blog with Department of Economics - College of Arts and Science ... http://tinyurl.com/2bqz5s2
- wheJob RT @phdscholarships: Two DPhil Studentships/Graduate Teaching Assistant Positions University of Sussex – Department of Economics #job ...
How Human Psychology Drives the Economy
An Economics Panel Discussion
- Economics Department at Emory University, Art of Publishing Workshop
- The Booth Auditorium Global Unemployment Webcast Is Live ...