Special Report on
Early Stage Investing
Early Stage Investing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Ever wondered what goes on inside the brain of a venture capitalist? What kinds of companies do they look for? What most impresses them about entrepreneurs? Where do they see the industry heading? Certainly these are all things that any early stage startup or first time entrepreneur would find value in knowing from a VC - especially one with several years of experience in a particular industry. Today I had the opportunity to pick the brain of Matt Fates , a partner at Boston's Ascent Venture Partners , a firm focusing on early stage investments. Here's what he had to say about these questions. What qualities do you ...
Limited Partners or LPs, the people or institutional investors who invest their money in venture funds, are pulling away and the European investment climate is going from bad to worse. This is on one hand because of the dismal returns that the funds have generated and on the other hand because of the bloated management fees that some VCs collect without working much for their portfolio companies or for new deal flow. Even if the general investment climate in Europe is getting darker Seedcamp is determined to make the early stage investing work in Europe. I talked with Reshma Sohoni, CEO of Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EARLY STAGE INVESTING
- DazMSmith RT @oneafrikan: Early stage investing requires that the later stage investor gives the early stage investor an exit = deal flow #seedcampafrica
- magick_beans Changing face of early stage investing? Angel Funds Getting Smaller - Startups becoming leaner: http://ow.ly/1qNHpV @growvc
- tewfiq Union Square Ventures: A New York Venture Capital Fund Focused on Early Stage & Startup Investing: http://bit.ly/4F7v6B
Free e-book An Introduction to Angel Investing
10 Steps to a Perfect Business Plan
- (CCTR) China Crescent Return on Investment Potential to Be ...
- (WSGF) World Series of Golf Return on Investment Potential to Be ...