Special Report on
Emerging Markets Investment
Emerging Markets Investment - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The investment landscape has changed irrevocably since the Global Financial Crisis and investors will be wise to ensure their investment strategies reflect the lessons learned from this period. Going into 2010 Mercer highlights what it sees as the top ten investment trends that investors should critically examine in order to successfully manage their investment portfolios for long-term outcomes. 1. Superannuation legislation will force change in the way we look at retirement and how retirement savings are invested 2. A weaker global banking system will create opportunities for private credit 3. Emerging market growth will ...
One of the best selling points for investing in emerging markets is growth potential, but like any other sector, this growth must come at a reasonable price. Emerging market stocks are cheap these days. The MSCI Emerging Markets Index has a 12-month forward price-to-earnings ratio of 10.8x, which is 15 percent below the P/E for the MSCI World Index. As you can see on the chart below, this valuation has rarely been more attractive – it is 15 percent below the long-term average. On top of that, significant sales growth is expected in global emerging markets – 15 percent and 10 ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EMERGING MARKETS INVESTMENT
- POSHAH888 Property market in Singapore is still the best investment for emerging markets in Asia. It's relatively cheap compared to HK, Jpn, NYC.
- toddkrafty Private equity investment returns to emerging markets - Private equity investment in emerging markets is again on th... http://ow.ly/18vAXS
- SuperReturn David Wilton, IFC on why educating the board is key to developing emerging markets as investment opportunities. http://ht.ly/2noCw
Investing LIES!! A Catastrophe for People Who Trust Investment Professionals!!!
North Coast Targets of Opportunity - Economic Research Report at HSU
- NASDAQ CEO Signature Series -
- Don Coxe webcast – updated (April 30, 2010) » Investment Postcards ...