Special Report on
Global Impact Investing Network
Global Impact Investing Network - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Rockefeller Foundation, a US-based grantmaking organization, has awarded a USD 187,000 grant to two other US-based nonprofits, Microfinance Information Exchange (MIX) and the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN), to “increase transparency and comparability across microfinance and the broader impact investing industry.” The grant will be used to develop a data feed that will allow GIIN’s Impact Reporting and Investment Standards (IRIS) project, which was created to develop a common framework for defining, tracking and reporting the performance of “impact capital,” to access data from MIX. GIIN ...
News and developments on African capital markets, includes: African securities, African stock exchanges/stock markets, African equities, African bonds, African private equity/venture capital, and African social impact investment The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN – www.globalimpactinvestingnetwork.org ) has held the inaugural meeting of its Investors’ Council, bringing together leading global impact investors, who use for-profit investment to address social and environmental challenges. The meeting was held from 26-28 April in New York. The agenda covered broad industry ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
GLOBAL IMPACT INVESTING NETWORK
- socialbizcoach Fw: June Updates from the Global Impact Investing Network http://post.ly/lWEH
- microsummit MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Microfinance Information Exchange (MIX) and Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) to Share Dat... http://bit.ly/c83XZR
- financenewscast MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Microfinance Information Exchange (MIX) and ...: The Rockefeller Foundation, a US-based grantm... http://bit.ly/bpJGWO
Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Business Leadership for the 21st Century
Panelist: Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Webinar Helps Fund Administrators as Money Market Reform Rule ...
- Vendor Webcast List -- Federal Computer Week