Special Report on
High Yield Investing
High Yield Investing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As the markets bottomed last spring, mutual fund manager John W. Thompson began loading up on high-yielding corporate bonds. Discover Financial Services (DFS, $15.24), Harley-Davidson Inc. (HOG, $28.31), Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI, $31.82) and Nordstrom Inc. (JWN, $40.42) bolstered the Thompson Plumb Bond Fund with fixed-income securities issued by companies whose stocks Thompson believes in. The payoff was huge. Stratospheric yields - well beyond their historic averages - helped Thompson's fund turn in a very un-bond-like return of nearly 25%. That catapulted it into the top spot for one, three, five and 10 years in ...
Look, Derek Foster was attempting to take advantage of a market inefficiency in the pricing of Canadian dividend-bearing assets. The very nature of these inefficiencies is that they disappear when everyone knows about them and “hops aboard” as @NurseB911 points out. But this is par for the course, it’s a well-known phenomenon , sometimes it just takes a little while ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HIGH YIELD INVESTING
- Cashfindforum Maple-trust - www.Maple-trust.com: I am not admin! ---Quote--- How long ago did you start investing in hi.. http://bit.ly/cxcZCM
- sizzleindex #ideas A Lot of Buzz in the High-Yield Domestic Telecom Space (Indie Research): Stocks in the dom... http://yhoo.it/aSU4ab #investing $csco
- a_Investing High Premium / High Yield CEFs? Might Be Time to Move On http://bit.ly/asUFcV #Investing
EXCLUSIVE: Avoid Getting Ripped Off In Investment Scams
- Answers to your questions about bonds
- Webinar Transcript: 11 Startling Forecasts for 2010 | Uncommon ...