Special Report on
International Personal Finance
International Personal Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Few countries have improved their economic prospects so dramatically as India has in the last twenty years. Indeed, one would be hard-pressed to read a long-term forecast that did not view India as a large and growing force in the world economy. With a population of over 1 billion (as of 2008), it might seem like it could hardly be any other way. Nevertheless, the story was once very different in India. A Brookings Institution report on January 13 states that India was, “…essentially insulated” from world markets as recently as 1990. Not only did, “…ups and downs in the world economy matter ...
International Personal Finance plc (IPF) is a bank which is engaged in home credit business and operates as a non-bank financial institution. The principal activity of IPF which is conducted through its subsidiaries is provision of home credit. The company provides consumer credit including small and unsecured cash loans primarily to female, who are employed or run small businesses through agents. The company operates in seven markets, namely, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Mexico, Russia and Romania. Moreover, the company has extended its services to cover Puebla and the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL FINANCE
- dcbmoore is helping out a personal friend in sourcing a maternity cover (13 months) Head of Finance & Admin for a international humanitarian organis…
- tomdunn International Investment From House http://debt-consolidation-1.net/personal-finance/international-investment-from-house/
- WB_Blog Update: Tyco International Shares Up on Future Inclusion in S&P 500 Index http://bit.ly/b9wEax
Adam Bold - Back to Basics: Rebuilding Your Personal Wealth
Traffic From Torrents by Michelle MacPhearson
- Philip Morris International Inc. to Host Webcast of Presentation ...
- Financial Executives International and WNS to Host Webinar ...