Special Report on
Investing for development
Investing for development - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The 2005 Key Figures for science, technology and innovation released last July showed EU R&D intensity (R&D expenditure as % of GDP) to be close to stagnation, due in large part to the slow-down in business funding of R&D. This background note gives some facts and figures relating to industrial R&D investment trends and prospects, principally from the global corporate perspective. In doing so, we draw on three information sources: 1) the 2005 edition of the EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard; 2) a survey of companies that figured among the top 500 EU R&D companies in the 2004 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard; 3) ...
A new policy instrument is being developed to support governments� efforts to attract and to reap the benefits of investment. How will it work? Director, Export and Investment Policy, Austrian Federal Ministry of Economics and Labour, and Chair of the OECD Investment Committee Private investment is a dominant force driving globalisation. Cross-border investment flows have tripled over the last decade alone and foreign capital stocks are now twice the size of global GDP. Private investment is acting as a powerful catalyst for growth and, as emerging economies from Asia to South America have ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING FOR DEVELOPMENT
- CLK_Shortcake RT @LFormichelli: New on the Renegade Writer Blog: Gear Up for Fall — by Investing in Your Professional Development - http://bit.ly/9L9aO0
- LFormichelli New on the Renegade Writer Blog: Gear Up for Fall — by Investing in Your Professional Development - http://bit.ly/9L9aO0
- realestatetips8 (Business web development) Real Estate Tips For Foreclosure Investing http://bit.ly/a12LoQ
Can Online Investing End Poverty?
Return On Investment - Business Leadership Development
- Bill Paul Alternative Energy Investing Webinar (FREE) | Renewable ...
- Investing in Innovation (i3) Webinar Recordings Available – ED.gov ...