Special Report on
Investing in Closed-End Funds
Investing in Closed-End Funds - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Every two years a very exciting report comes out on the socially responsible investing (SRI) industry. It covers the scope of SRI in the U.S. - screening, shareholder advocacy, and community investing. Before we reveal the Trends Report's positive findings it is helpful to understand the definitions of SRI used by the Social Investment Forum, the national trade association for the socially and environmentally responsible investing industry, who released the report in March: Socially Responsible Investing Defined Socially responsible investing (SRI) is an investment process that considers the social and environmental ...
The Board of Trustees of the ING Clarion Global Real Estate Income Fund (NYSE: IGR) (the “Fund”), which trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “IGR”, declared a monthly distribution of $0.045 per share for the month of July 2010. The following dates apply: IGR’s current distribution rate represents an annualized yield of 8.3% based on the closing market price of $6.48 on July 7, 2010 and a 7.4% yield on a closing NAV of $7.33 as of the same date. Future earnings of the Fund cannot be guaranteed and the Fund’s dividend policy is ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN CLOSED-END FUNDS
- deflationtimes Investing 101: Closed-End Funds: For some investors, an alternative solution is investing in a closed-end fund: a ... http://bit.ly/cCAytG
- sharonjones328 Investing 101: Closed-End Funds: MintLife Blog (blog)For some investors, an alternative solution is investing in a... http://bit.ly/bP2jGM
21. Mutual Funds 1: What is a Mutual Fund?
Stocks & Mutual Fund Investments : Differences Between Equity Trading & Mutual Funds
- Highland Funds Announces Posting of Webcast: Highland Floating ...
- Dendreon Announces Webcast Presentations at Upcoming Investor ...