Special Report on
Investing in Communities
Investing in Communities - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This section addresses the business case for company investment in sustainable community development. Since the 1990s, companies have confronted rising social expectations regarding their conduct and contributions to society from a variety of stakeholders. Companies also increasingly recognize that their long-term success depends on secure communities, healthy and educated workers, and key environmental services. Together, these trends are reshaping the risks and opportunities of doing business. Community development can contribute to business success by helping companies to obtain a social license to operate, create an enabling ...
IIC’s dynamic social web platform is planned for launch during the 2010-11 school year, enabling thousands of students in the Chicago area and ultimately across the country to learn about the importance of social responsibility and to actively engage with participating nonprofit organizations. In concert with IIC donors, students will vote on where a portion of IIC funds will go. Through IIC, students will gain both the knowledge and the power to bring about positive social change in their communities. . Investing in Communities (IIC) has selected you to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN COMMUNITIES
- Lisaansell Iain Duncan Smith- 'I have an alternative to investing in communities where we caused high unemployment..'
- wvcanadanews http://bit.ly/cehzyE Investing in the health of women & children is necessary but it will also have far reaching benefits for communities.
- BigLotteryFund Watch this video to see how BIG’s Investing in Communities has helped people with disabilities and carers in Scotland http://bit.ly/cWdR8u
4th IIC Convocation 22nd Nov 2008
Transforming Government, Empowering Communities & Building the Knowledge Econ
- W. K. Kellogg Foundation - Investing in Innovation i3 Grant Webinar
- Webcast: Piloting the Cloud: The Open Government Directive