Special Report on
Investing in Culture
Investing in Culture - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Culture and Art hit a rough spot in 2008 and the situation has worsened as 2009 started. Arts funding has dried up and artists are cutting down on their schedules to save money . This begs the question: what culture and art trends are we likely to see in 2009? We feel that two clear trends will emerge: Art and Culture gets better integrated with family life, and, online media takes center stage Year 2009 began with many well publicized instances of arts funding getting cut both from public and private sectors. One of the most severe economic downturns in living memory was no doubt the main culprit. For example,struggling GM has
The arts are on the warpath. With severe cuts to both public and private investment threatened, an alliance of arts leaders, museum directors, heritage and archive organisations has come together to plead for continued generous public funding. Their argument is not, principally, that they have produced good art or heritage—though there are audience figures and critics’ reviews to support that claim. Rather, their manifesto—entitled “Cultural Capital” and published in January—lays out an economic idea that is spelled out in its subtitle: “Investing in Culture will build Britain’s Social and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN CULTURE
- CineversityTV Instead of investing in clean energy and culture the city wastes money on projects like this.
- gadgetboy Hseih: We Won Online By Investing In Our Culture http://ht.ly/1WhtK
- KellyAPAC Businesses not investing in people or culture report finds: The People Performance Report released yesterday by http://url4.eu/4EfCw
The Buy & Hold Investments
Return On Investment - Business Leadership Development
- Berlitz Cultural Consulting Webinar Series | Berlitz Language ...
- Webinar: The Emergence of Wisdom Practices Panel - Citrix Systems ...