Special Report on
Investing in Funds
Investing in Funds - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
With $9.6 trillion in assets, the U.S. mutual fund industry remained the largest in the world at year-end 2008. Nevertheless, total net assets fell $2.4 trillion from year-end 2007’s level, largely reflecting the sharp drop in equity prices experienced worldwide in 2008. Investor demand for mutual funds slowed in 2008 with net new cash flow to all types of mutual funds amounting to $411 billion, less than half the pace seen in 2007. Investor demand for certain types of mutual funds appeared to be driven in large part by deteriorating financial market conditions, especially in the second half of 2008. Stock mutual funds ...
Exchange Traded Funds, better known by many investors as iShares, the brand owned by Barclays Global Investors (‘BGI’) have been around in the UK since April 2000, with the launch of the iFTSE100 on the London Stock Exchange. From a slow start, by the end of 2005 (the latest figures available), some 125 billion was held in assets under management. Generally, when you look for your share price information, you’ll find them grouped in the extra MARK section, where you’ll now find some 45 different ETFs on offer. Although they have been around for sometime, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN FUNDS
- The_BLN RT @MarkLittlewood: Writing chapter of guide to #investing in #UK. Anyone care to recommend active (i.e. deals this year) early #VC funds?
- MarkLittlewood Writing chapter of guide to #investing in #UK. Anyone care to recommend active (i.e. deals this year) early #VC funds?
- richard_bishop @TonySanchez1 Can I launch a SIPP investing in certain funds? Could not 50 IFA's get together a launch a few products?
Quotations that Support Index Funds Investing
Midas Investment Report - Johann Saiger
- Alternative Investments & Self-directed IRAs
- 23, 2010 - Hedge Funds | HedgeWorld | The Definitive Hedge Fund ...