Special Report on
Investing in gold
Investing in gold - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – A new United Nations report released on Tuesday calls for abandoning the U.S. dollar as the main global reserve currency, saying it has been unable to safeguard value. But several European officials attending a high-level meeting of the U.N. Economic and Social Council countered by saying that the market, not politicians, would determine what currencies countries would keep on hand for reserves. “The dollar has proved not to be a stable store of value, which is a requisite for a stable reserve currency,” the U.N. World Economic and Social Survey 2010 said. The report says that ...
Precious metals in general and gold in particular have always been sought after both at a national level and an individual one for several reasons. First of all, throughout history, precious metals have always been associated with wealth and power. Secondly, they have always been a nearly indestructible medium of exchange and international currency, one that is seldom affected by political, social or economic crises. The global economy and financial system are affected by monetary or macroeconomic risks. But this is by no means something new. Essentially, these problems have occurred ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN GOLD
- sharonjones328 Investing in precious metals: Precious metals (especially gold) are being used as hedging instruments in these tur... http://bit.ly/aGVSOg
- rainydayfund11 WITH CAREFUL PLANNING AND PRUDENT INVESTING THERE'S NO PIE IN THE SKY ONLY THE POT OF GOLD AT RETIREMENT TIME! Visit@ http://bit.ly/bK5hiC
- FollowJimCramer Investing In Gold - 70% Comissions! Earn - $1,000s P/day!: Hot Niche, High Converting Gold Stocks Investment / Mak... http://bit.ly/9xo8ib
Investing in Gold the China Syndrome - Investment Tips www.spykermetals.com - ...
Why Invest in Gold & Silver? - Phase 2 Starts Today! - Mike ...
- Bullion Management Webinar: Gold is Money | bullionhold
- Steve Nison Webinar | Profitable Investing Tips