Special Report on
Investing in Ireland
Investing in Ireland - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Worldwide foreign direct investment is down 30pc, but Ireland is punching above its weight and is capturing significant employee-intensive R&D investments, IDA Ireland chief executive Barry O�Leary told a conference on nanotechnology today. Speaking at a Nanoweek conference on the economic opportunities that may arise from the convergence of ICT, micro electronics, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, O’Leary said that Ireland is well positioned to capitalise on growth in this space. 'Spectacular growth' “It is an area that’s programmed for absolutely spectacular growth and this is a space that ...
The Irish business community is being encouraged to strengthen its efforts in highlighting the benefits of investing in Ireland. A breakfast briefing held yesterday in City Hall in Dublin by accountancy firm KPMG heard that a compelling case still remains for investing in Ireland. The ‘Promoting Ireland’ briefing was attended by a wide range of business leaders and was addressed by the newly appointed Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Innovation Batt O’Keeffe TD. Speaking at the event, O'Keeffe said that business efforts to highlight Ireland as an attractive ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN IRELAND
- niukie NI UK & Ireland Academic Engineer Hannah Wade steps up to talk about investing in education to nurture the innovators of the future
- irishleftreview Siobhan O'Donoughue of MRCI says investing in a Nigerian oil field has social consequences in Ireland. http://bit.ly/d8fnhs
- ZeusBizNews Market Watch: Ireland bond auction succeeds in wake of downgrade: Ireland has no problem selling ... http://bit.ly/b0t7DU #Investing #Money
Sustainable Energy - Wind; Investment Potential - Invest NI
Richard Hogg, LGC; Henry Elvin, Ulster Bank; and Geoff Spence, ...
- Trintech to Present Webinar on Trends in Finance Transformation ...
- Free Webinar on Investing In Tax Lien from Afar