Special Report on
Investing in Private Equity
Investing in Private Equity - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Many traditional Venture Capital firms based in the United States and Europe are already investing US$ 10 million or more today in India, and hence, the separation between venture capital and private equity investment in India has become very blurred. This analysis considers the combined investment made by these two groups from 1996-2006. Risk Capital Foundation seems to be the first VC-PE firm to start operations in India in 1975. During 1976-1995, domestic financial institutions like Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI), Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI), and Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of ...
is co-head of the Mergers and Acquisitions Group at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. This post is based on a Simpson Thacher memorandum. On May 20, 2010, the U.S. Senate passed a comprehensive set of financial regulatory reforms that, if enacted, will represent the most sweeping set of changes to the U.S. financial regulatory system since the Great Depression. The reforms, which are set forth in a bill of more than 1,500 pages called the Restoring American Financial Stability Act of 2010 (S. 3217, or the “Senate Bill”) and which come after nearly a year of Congressional hearings and months ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN PRIVATE EQUITY
- brodiehilp RT @HarvardResearch: Findings suggest hazards in combining banking and private equity investing http://ht.ly/1YJ0e
- SamPolanco RT HarvardResearch: Findings suggest hazards in combining banking and private equity investing http://ht.ly/1YJ0e http://ow.ly/17LDw6
- HarvardResearch Findings suggest hazards in combining banking and private equity investing http://ht.ly/1YJ0e
Venture Capital & Private Equity Outlook 2010
Eagle Investment Group Partners With Bear Stearns To Launch Private...
- Now Available – Watch LAVCA's Webinar on Pension Funds & Private ...
- Draft EU Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive