Special Report on
Investing in sustainability
Investing in sustainability - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
For background, SAS are a business analytics software company with with an enviable record of 34 years growth and profitability reporting global revenues of US$2.31 billion in 2009 up 2.2% over 2008 . SAS invested 22% of 2008 in R&D (an unusually high figure in the industry) have over 11,000 employees, and 45,000 customer sites in 100 countries. This is a significant company with a serious track record in research and development. No surprise then that their solution, like the SAP one, is also very comprehensive, encompassing industry templates (GRI, CDP, IPIECA, etc.), customisable pre-built KPI dashboards, reporting, ...
lives in Vienna and believes that everyone wants to create a positive contribution in the world, but most of us do not know how and feel that one’s efforts are too insignificant in “the big picture”. That is why he is creating global social businesses that offer everyone the opportunity to do small things, constantly, adding up to very big things solely by the power of large numbers. Alexandru spends his free time practicing for his other great passion: triathlons. Alexandru on Twitter and Facebook . Tell us the story of your latest project. Last year i was attending a seminar on the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INVESTING IN SUSTAINABILITY
- PATT_Foundation RT @treedom: Positive news from IFC on them investing in projects and aligning them with their sustainability criteria #katoomba17 #vietnam #PATT #trees
- ftsla 93% of global CEOs say sustainability key to success, more integrating into strategy, investing in efficiency/renewables http://ow.ly/22lzB
- changemaker1 93% of global CEOs say sustainability key to success, more integrating into strategy, investing in efficiency/renewables http://ow.ly/22lzk
Energy & Climate Change Business Opportunities - Peter Fusaro
Sustainability 2008 Commerical: CleanTech Investment Conference
- The College Sustainability Report Card
- Walmart suppliers have questions, we have answers: Join the ...