Special Report on
Kuwait Investment Authority
Kuwait Investment Authority - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Two Arab governments, the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the State of Kuwait, are now the biggest shareholders of Germany’s Daimler , best known as the maker of Mercedes-Benz . Aabar , an investment company headquartered in Abu Dhabi, this week announced the purchase of shares representing 9.1 percent of Daimler , for about $2.7 billion. Aabar’s largest stakeholder is the International Petroleum Investment Company , which in turn is wholly owned by the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Following Abu Dhabi’s investment, Kuwait owns about 6.9 percent of Daimler through the Kuwait Investment Authority , as agent ...
China usually tops the list of new investors in Latin America—and with good reason. Roughly half of China’s $50 billion in overseas investments in 2008 went to the region. Between 2000 and 2008, Latin America-China trade—driven by Chinese interest in the region’s natural resources—grew tenfold to $142 billion. But the attention focused on China has allowed another growing source of investment dollars in Latin America to go largely unnoticed: the Middle East. Capital flows between the Middle East and Latin America are on the rise, paralleling the stepped-up diplomatic relations between the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
KUWAIT INVESTMENT AUTHORITY
- almogahwi I'm at Kuwait Investment Authority. http://4sq.com/cShreb
- euronewspure UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions: (Adds HSBC, Vedanta Resources, Kuwait Investment Authority,... http://bit.ly/dqgbFF
- drbsbiz Kuwait, Qatar funds raise AgBank IPO investment: report - KUWAIT (Reuters) - Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA), the ... http://ht.ly/18GvEg
- KPMG - Playback of special KPMG webcast for Consumer Markets ...
- The Human Trafficking Project: Upcoming Webinar on Forced Labor ...