Special Report on
Money Management and Personal Finance
Money Management and Personal Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
If you’ve already splashed out on the huge flat-screen tv, a state-of-art Blu-Ray player, and a satellite dish with a monthly subscription that brings with it hundreds of channels, then it probably seems like it’s a small price to pay for HDMI cables. But, this is exactly the mentality that gets people to pay for this habitually over-priced bit of technological excess. The truth, as our infographic points out, is that there is absolutely no difference between the cheapest and most expensive HDMI cables, at least over shorter runs. If you’re wiring an entire house, you may find these cables to be worth it. To ...
Money can be a tricky topic and therefore, teaching the younger generation money management and personal finance skills is of utmost importance. Unfortunately, not many parents spend time teaching young kids and even, college-going children the importance of budgeting, investing, saving and smart spending. Financial experts recommend teaching kids, aged 5 onwards, about money and personal finance. According to the 2004 Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy Study, 58.3 percent of financial knowledge and skills are learned at home, nearly 78 percent of high school students have ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MONEY MANAGEMENT AND PERSONAL FINANCE
- so_white http://tinyurl.com/29awpr9 Free Personal Finance Software, Budget Software, Online Money Management and Budget Planner | Mint.com
- hobbsiowa Free Personal Finance Software, Budget Software, Online Money Management and Budget Planner | Mint.com http://su.pr/9XdmNp
- lawfinanceblog : Free Personal Budget, Online Money Management, Personal Finance Software, Financial Planning and Advice from Thrive http://bit.ly/c4ywJm
Chuck Carlson - Where is this market heading? Here's Your Road map for Investing ...
Charles Carlson: The Smart Investors Survival Guide
- How to video: Couples and Money - Money Management
- Financial Literacy & Education Summit 2010 Webcast