Special Report on
Opportunities in Distressed Investing
Opportunities in Distressed Investing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The conventional wisdom is that this is not a good time to be invested in distressed debt given historically low levels of default rates, ample liquidity in the capital markets and a robust mergers and acquisitions environment. Yet distressed funds were one of the top returning asset classes in 2006, returning 15.8% in 2006 as measured by the Eurekahedge Global Distressed Debt Index. Through this series of questions and answers, we assess the various strategies employed by distressed managers, the current market environment for distressed investing and where the opportunities will be in the next cycle. What are some of ...
has developed a reputation as a shrewd investor, most notably in distressed debt. Marks, 62, is chairman of Oaktree Capital Management, a multistrategy Los Angeles-based money manager with roughly $60 billion in assets. Besides being known for his investment acumen, Marks has developed a following for his memos to clients, in which he holds forth on topics ranging from fighting forest fires to Chuck Prince's rocky tenure at the helm of Citigroup. "Everything is cheap. The question is: 'What is the cheapest and what do you feel more comfortable with?'" --Howard Marks In a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
OPPORTUNITIES IN DISTRESSED INVESTING
- KimberlyMyles Finding the Best Opportunities in Distressed Real Estate Investing at Golden ...: Golden Networking Hosting Expert... http://bit.ly/ceRr9E
- PatrickCole78 interesting news ... Finding the Best Opportunities in Distressed Real Estate Investing at Golden ... http://bit.ly/d1Nt7D
- rich_ericksen Finding the Best Opportunities in Distressed Real Estate Investing at Golden ...: Golden Networking Hosting Experts... http://cli.gs/AUXtm
Investing 101- stock market investing for beginner
Kay Scholer's Cherney on PE investments in portfolio debt
- HedgeWorld Webinar Feb. 23, 2010 - Hedge Funds | HedgeWorld | The ...
- Thought Center - Buying distressed assets