Special Report on
Real Estate and Private Equity
Real Estate and Private Equity - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The private equity industry has begun to significantly feel the effects of the financial crisis, as evident by the Carlyle group's recent cuts and the latest data revealing reductions in the number and value of private equity deals. This does not necessarily represent a collapse in the private equity industry, but more likely illustrates that many private equity firms are exercising caution toward working in such an adverse climate as well as the lack of credit available for big deals in the current market. PitchBook Data has put together a brief report showing current trends in private equity and which industries is ...
May 17 (Bloomberg) — TIAA-CREF, the New York-based firm that oversees more than $400 billion in pensions for teachers and academic researchers, named Scott Wise of Rice University to oversee an expansion into investment management for endowments. Wise, 60, has run the Rice endowment since 1989 and will oversee a new endowment group from the university’s hometown of Houston, TIAA-CREF said today in a statement. He will start ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
REAL ESTATE AND PRIVATE EQUITY
- sashe12l Revival in the Commercial Real Estate markets of Bangalore and ...: Inspite of the situation, the private equity p... http://bit.ly/aS4pIz
- PrivEquityFunds Guggenhiem spin out, G2 Capital formed: http://bit.ly/bCCMlE Looks to be active in Private Equity, Real Estate. Credit Strategies and more
- kailashmishra Five important alternative asset classes are private equity, commodities, real estate, infrastructure and hedge funds.
Real Estate Investment World Summit 2009 - A naseba event
Cazenove Hires Hedge Fund Pro - March 4
- Thought Center - Chinese tax developments: Tax enforcement ...
- Thought Center - Establishing a platform for growth in a changing ...