Special Report on
Silver Investing News
Silver Investing News - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) – A new United Nations report released on Tuesday calls for abandoning the U.S. dollar as the main global reserve currency, saying it has been unable to safeguard value. But several European officials attending a high-level meeting of the U.N. Economic and Social Council countered by saying that the market, not politicians, would determine what currencies countries would keep on hand for reserves. “The dollar has proved not to be a stable store of value, which is a requisite for a stable reserve currency,” the U.N. World Economic and Social Survey 2010 said. The report says that ...
lower to close at $17.79 an ounce. This week, analysts have advised silver investors to be prepared for a week of strong volatility as the markets decide whether to take direction from concerns over euro zone debt or worries over a slowing global economy. On Monday, the price of silver extended its losses to close at $17.61 an ounce on the COMEX. Tuesday, silver futures dipped as low as $17.50 before rebounding on bargain-buying in the late morning to close at $17.70 an ounce. The Dreaded Summer Doldrums Dole Out Opportunity Long-time silver investors are well aware that this isn’t the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SILVER INVESTING NEWS
- BULLIONSILVER Silver Investing: Re-Monetization Ahead? | Gold News: Gold News - Gold Market Analysis & Gold Investment Research ... http://bit.ly/9wBnND
- MyCommodity RT @digmedia What Makes a World Class Silver Deposit? | Resource Investing News http://bit.ly/coAlln
- sharonjones328 The Sweet Smell of Investing in Silver and Gold: This investing stuff is easy!'” But Mr. Douglas did not say any o... http://bit.ly/d2S5Zu
Ross Beaty - The Silver Bull Market Will Last For Decades
Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Global Industry Outlook: Heavy Industries
- Free Gold/Silver Webinar! | Investing Contrarian
- Goldman Sachs Webcast with Jim Neil: Why the world is better than ...