Special Report on
Stock market sentiment
Stock market sentiment - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
These charts offer a daily macro look at market sentiment, momentum and volume trends. Daily updates are generally posted by midnight (Eastern time), Monday through Friday. Note that our momentum and volume studies are for total market trends, using the Dow Jones U.S. Total Stock Market Index (DWC). This is a free service offered by Market Harmonics. Daily Sentiment Charts Put/Call Ratio Daily Put/Call ratio data based on total CBOE options volume. See chart . See description . Volatility Indices Two charts that look at daily market volatility, the VIX and VXN , ...
On Friday we switched to “Yellow Flag Flying” mode, expecting choppy to higher prices ahead for the short to medium term. Support at the all important 1040 level on the S&P 500 held last week and was followed by a sharp rebound from very oversold levels. Resistance lies just ahead at 1107 on the S&P 500, the 200 Day Moving Average, and so one of two things could happen next. If upward momentum can be sustained and prices go through and hold above the 200 Day Moving Average, I think we can see much higher prices ahead in a summer rally. If the next test of the 200 Day ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
STOCK MARKET SENTIMENT
- abnormalreturns The Sunday linkfest is up. Comparing Dow recoveries, equity sentiment and ten stock market myths. http://stk.ly/bBUrNr $$
- TWEET_INVESTORS A Stock Market That Can't Decide: On top of that, various sentiment indicators, ranging from consumer confidence t... http://bit.ly/9IV7n6
- Katphiche Stock Market Sentiment Overview: Week Of July 23rd, 2010 http://bit.ly/9XSye9
Smells Like Teen Marketing
QualityStocks Daily Video 5/21/2007
- Technical Toolbox Webinar: "Match" Made In Trading Heaven ...
- Jason Goepfert's Sentiment Webinar Summary