Special Report on
The Accredited Investor
The Accredited Investor - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Investors in startups and small businesses have been concerned about language buried deep within the Restoring Financial Stability Act of 2010, the financial reform bill passed by Congress this week. At one point during the lengthy debate over the bill, it would have made two changes that would have had a negative impact on angel investing nationwide. First, the bill would have redefined “Accredited Investors” in a small business to require higher income levels and net worth.Â Accredited investors are wealthy individuals who register with the SEC and are able to demonstrate an understanding of risky investments such ...
Even before Dodd-Frank is signed into law, a number of issues have arisen about how to interpret the statute. One area where members have sent in a variety of questions is Section 413 and the new definition of "accredited investor." Alan Parness of Cadwalader reports on the first Staff oral guidance regarding this new test: For those of you who may still be puzzled by the change to the net worth standard for accredited investors effected by Section 413 of the Dodd-Frank Act, Gerry Laporte, Chief of the Office of Small Business Policy of the SEC's Division of Corporation ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE ACCREDITED INVESTOR
- davidmeunier New Accredited Investor Threshold In Effect: President Obama signed the Wall Street reform bill yesterday, and for... http://bit.ly/dCpaJ5
- mstarholly New US Law Changes Wealth Definition: Financial reforms in the US raises accredited investor standards, which will... http://bit.ly/c7IAtV
- packstream_erik RT @mbartus: Obama signs the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act. Change your Accredited Investor Questionnaires starting.... now. http://wp.me/pO3cT-hF
Connect with accredited investors for your business
BREADSTREET HAS ANGEL CAPITAL INVESTORS FOR YOU!
- Hedge Fund Illiquidity and Wealth Transfer Opportunities webinar
- Webcast Alert: Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Announces the LHA Life ...