Special Report on
The Current Market Sentiment
The Current Market Sentiment - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
a framework which characterizes market trends as a predictable price response of the market at levels of price support and price resistance, varying over time. The terms bull market and bear market describe upward and downward market trends, respectively, and can be used to describe either the market as a whole or specific sectors and securities. 3 A secular market trend is a long-term trend that lasts 5 to 25 years and consists of a series of sequential primary trends. A secular bear market consists of smaller bull markets and larger bear markets; a secular bull market consists of larger bull markets and smaller bear markets. ...
The equities markets have chosen again today to repeat its stable performance waiting for this week important economic data which can ensure the growth easing worries which contained the market sentiment recently and have been highlighted in the recent Fed's assessment last week when it has decided to keep the interest rate unchanged at nearly 0% maintaining its same cautious stance worrying about the current growth pace which is getting out of stream and the debt crisis of Europe consequences negative impact on US. The G8 and G20 did not come with what can change the market ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE CURRENT MARKET SENTIMENT
- charlesrotblut AAII Sentiment Survey: Bearish sentiment also hit 57.1% on Nov 20, 2008, so the current level may not be a sign of a market bottom $$
- allforexnews #technical 7/7/2010 - The Current Market Sentiment: The downside growth risks could contain the market... http://bit.ly/9YLonG #fx #forex
- arwa_forex 7/7/2010 - The Current Market Sentiment: The downside growth risks could contain the market sentiment yesterday bo... http://bit.ly/a8UXLI
09: INDEX OF CONSUMER SENTIMENT - ECONOMIC REPORTS FOR ALL MARKETS
ABN Newswire - Australian Market Report of October 14: Profit-taking Ahead of ...
- Daily Sentiment Indicator Webinar By Jake Bernstein
- GLG Webcast: Current State of the CDN Market - May 20, 2009 at 2 ...