Special Report on
The Double Bottom Line
The Double Bottom Line - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
How well do MFIs implement client protection principles? Are there identifiable performance trends relating to MFI characteristics (e.g. size, age, or type)? Beyond Codes , the research arm of The Smart Campaign , is helping to make sense of these and other questions through the systematic assessment and analysis of MFIs’ performance in implementing consumer protection practices. During the first year of Beyond Codes the team conducted structured assessments at ten institutions within five countries—Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, and India. The MFI sample contained both regulated and unregulated ...
Before joining GF, I interviewed fifty clients of a Nepal savings and credit cooperative as part of an impact assessment. I saw that particularly for those living in extreme poverty, the solution to changing their situations can’t be limited to providing access to microfinance’s traditional product: an enterprise loan. Nearly all the clients I spoke with said that if they’d undergone appropriate skills development or received training on value addition for the goods and services they were selling, then their microenterprises could have generated the additional income required for them to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE DOUBLE BOTTOM LINE
- rationalwalk Bottom line: In the even of even a moderate double dip in Europe (say a 3% decline in Eurozone GDP) stress tests are worthless.
- gabyers RT @TedHope: "The double Bottom Line" = doing well by doing good.
- rflax Better then non for profit for profit RT @TedHope: "The double Bottom Line" = doing well by doing good #businessfuture
Double your sales in no time! Generate more leads than ...
Michelle Ray - Sales & Business Motivational Speaker (MCP Speakers)
- MinOnline :: min Webinar: What Do Advertisers Want from Magazine ...
- Review of Laura Roeder's Backstage Pass To Twitter Webinar