Special Report on
The Investing Channel
The Investing Channel - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
It's still too early to crank up Lionel Richie and party all night long, but 2010 is looking much better for North American insurance eBusiness and channel strategy leaders. The financial markets have stabilized, and some insurers are even whispering the "g" word—eyeing small growth and new hires. Every year I write an article on the key trends facing North American personal insurance eBusiness and channel managers. The article is somewhat predictive, but mostly prescriptive on what managers will prioritize for the remainder of the year. My timing may be a little slow since we’re nearly done with Q1, ...
Fresh out of VMware: vSphere version 4.1 with a slew of new features, plus an updated focus on the channel and VMware partners. The moves come as both Microsoft and Red Hat make competitive virtualization claims vs. VMware. Read on and find out what Doug Smith, senior direct of global distribution for VMware, has to say about the latest VMware partner program moves. Once upon a time, partners were rewarded based on their size, and their “level” within a partner program. But VMware is changing their focus from that quantitative level of rewards and shifting to a more qualitative ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE INVESTING CHANNEL
- money_mattters The #Advanced #Investing Channel: The Haiku of Finance for 07/20/10 #Money http://bit.ly/b1e9Vf
- scifi_mattters The #Investing Channel: 'The Ring is in Control' #Stocks #Equities #Funds #Commodities http://bit.ly/clDpkC
- _mattters_ The #Business Channel: Volkswagen Announces Pricing Information for 2011 Volkswagen Jetta #Investing #Finance #Stocks http://bit.ly/92s4zu
Lew Moorman and Jim Curry interviewed at OSCON 2010
How to Buy First Deal (Marketing Channel: NO COST Marketing)
- Webinar Recap: The Ecommerce Platform of the Future « Get Elastic ...
- Don Coxe webcast – updated (July 16, 2010) » Investment Postcards ...