Special Report on
The Psychology of Investing
The Psychology of Investing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Denial (also called abnegation) is a defence mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), admit the fact but deny its seriousness (minimisation) or admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility (transference). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial Cognitive dissonance In psychology, cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling or stress caused by holding two ...
Institutional solutions towards addressing human rights and developmental problems are often grounded in empirical analyses, with a predominant focus on macroeconomic indicators with socio-political dimensions. While economics is the study of choices and incentives, purely analytical approaches often tend to ignore the human dimension and the human basis for those choices. Policies that have their basis in such empirical measures whilst ignoring the human dimension are at best incomplete. Uvin (2009), for instance, states that good human rights work does not automatically constitute human ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF INVESTING
- englishtipsorg The Psychology of Investing http://tinyurl.com/32qm6na
- AvaxHome_rss The Psychology of Investing: John R. Nofsinger, "The Psychology of Investing" Prentice Hall | 2002 | ISBN: 0130... http://bit.ly/cVdQ7Q
- TradeInvestExpo Market Psychology "Don't Let Ego Get the Better of You" article by Louise Bedford at the Trading & Investing Expo Blog : http://ow.ly/26AX3
Forex Swing Trading with Elliott Wave
Authors@Google: Ramit Sethi
- Futures and FOREX Web Seminars - PFGBEST.com
- Webinar: The Emergence of Wisdom Practices Panel - Citrix Systems ...