Special Report on
Venture Capital Investing
Venture Capital Investing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The types of firms attracting venture capital in Europe appear to be less research intensive than those in the United States. B oth the United States and Europe have sizable and increasingly active venture capital markets. In 1996, U.S. venture capital investments reached $9.4 billion, recovering from a 1991 recession low of about $2.6 billion.  Venture capital investments in 17 European countries totaled 6.8 billion European currency units (ECU) in 1996; this is about $8.6 billion and nearly twice the amount invested in Europe in 1993.  The United Kingdom leads Europe in both ...
Much updated from previous editions, David Gladstone’s useful text provides a very cursory survey of deal and investment techniques, albeit for slightly later than “sexy” stage deals. However, as this book is designed for the novice, and as Lipper’s text has fallen out of print, this sadly remains the only general text on VC investing for the inexperienced, and is useful in context of the level which it is designed to educate. While the many checklists may be somewhat annoying to seasoned VCs, they are probably indispensable to the novice investor, since they ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTING
- KWesleyHowe Angel Investors, Small Business Investment Companies & Venture Capital: Business Capital Investors are either priv... http://bit.ly/cacKEN
- Journey168 Angel Investors, Small Business Investment Companies & Venture Capital http://bit.ly/c8lggV
- changexchange RT @mattnathan: Investing in human capital for #socent sector - Legacy Venture fnd partners w Ashoka U. http://bit.ly/b43tmR
Venture Capital and Private Investment for Small Businesses / Entrepreneurs
Venture Capital 101
- Guy Cohen is Giving a Webinar, "How The Banks Make Money"
- Now Available – Watch LAVCA's Webinar on Pension Funds & Private ...