Special Report on
White-Collar Criminal Defense
White-Collar Criminal Defense - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
WASHINGTON, D.C., Feb. 10, 2010 – Trying cases in the post-Madoff landscape, the aftermath of mortgage fraud, and developments and trends in securities fraud enforcement are among the topics to be discussed during the 24th Annual National Institute on White Collar Crime. The meeting — presented by the American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section and the ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education — will be held Feb. 24-26, at the Eden Roc, 4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, Fla. Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer will present the keynote address on Feb. 25 at 12:30 p.m. Additional representatives from the U.S. ...
White collar crimes are serious offenses in South Carolina (SC) and throughout the United States (US). A white collar bank fraud or mortgage fraud criminal conviction can have life altering consequences for those defendants convicted of the same. If a client is under investigation for, or has been indicted or otherwise charged with, the white collar crime of bank fraud or mortgage fraud, a practitioner should be familiar with the basics of bank fraud and mortgage fraud jurisprudence. The Federal Bank Fraud Statute, 18 U.S.C. 1344, generally provides that whoever knowingly executes, or ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WHITE-COLLAR CRIMINAL DEFENSE
- 702_870_HELP Lawyer?s Guide to Bank Mortgage Fraud For the White Collar ...: Lawyerâ€™s Guide to Bank & Mortgage Fraud For the ... http://bit.ly/9nYxb9
- eileenwire Updated - Lawyer’s Guide to Bank & Mortgage Fraud For the White Collar Criminal Defense Attor...: http://blog.domainfasts.com/lawyernow/
- danielwire Updated - Lawyer’s Guide to Bank & Mortgage Fraud For the White Collar Criminal Defense Attor...: http://blog.nowdigg.com/lawyerstory/20
Philadelphia Pennsylvania Law Firm Divorce Legal Help Business Law, Criminal Defense & injury
US Victims of CPS Corruption Get Court Reform Case Studies in Citizens Controlled Public Docket
- Nancy Sanborn to Participate in Webinar on Going Private ...
- Georgetown Law - Webcast -- The American Criminal Law Review ...