Special Report on
White Collar Fraud
White Collar Fraud - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
FraudTalk is a blog focused on the review and discussion of recent significant cases of fraud, corruption and employee misconduct. Fraud Talk is published by Marquet International Ltd., an international investigations, litigation support and due diligence firm. This blog is intended for attorneys, law enforcement, investigators, regulators and others interested in white collar fraud trends, enforcement and prevention. William J. Craven , 67, formerly of Westerly, Rhode Island, was sentenced to three years in prison for embezzling more than $400,000 from his clients over a period of five years, from 1999 and 2004. Craven plead ...
I am a convicted felon, former CPA, and former criminal CFO of Crazy Eddie. There is a saying, “It takes one to know one.” I teach law enforcement agencies and auditing professionals how to identify fraud and catch the crooks. In this blog, I share my views about white-collar crime, securities fraud, financial disclosures, the accounting profession, internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, government corruption, and other related topics. Nice timing. NBTY Inc. (NYSE: NTY) Directors Michael L. Ashner and Peter J. White May purchased company stock just about two months before ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WHITE COLLAR FRAUD
- wbaggia Fraud at record high: White collar crime in the UK is at an all-time high. Fraud losses rocketed to £1.1 billion f... http://bit.ly/aoAKnS
- smallbusinessuk Fraud at record high: White collar crime in the UK is at an all-time high. Fraud losses rocketed to £1.1 billion f... http://bit.ly/9jFj4Z
- SamAntar White Collar Fraud: I Have A Question About The Timing of Certain Stock Purchases by NBTY Insiders http://goo.gl/b/ldXZ
Episode 30: Routing Security
Credit Card Fraud Made Easy www.IDTheftSecurity.com
- Thought Center - Driving ethical growth ? new markets, new ...
- Preventing E-Commerce Credit Card Fraud