Special Report on
Above the Law
Above the Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As 2008 draws to a close, your ATL editors are looking back over some of our favorite stories of the year. On Monday, we named our law students of the year . If you already checked it out, you may want to revisit it — a third student fought his way onto the list, per popular demand. Today, we’re looking at the pet rocks/Rubik Cubes/slap bracelets/Beanie Babies (depending on your generation) for law schools around the nation. After the jump, find out which three trends we deemed the most important in 2008. Law school deans, read on to find out what’s hot at a law school campus near you. If you were hoping to see ...
America’s growing antipathy to the Obama administration and its liberal policies continues to befuddle the progressive rank and file. The inherent goodness of the new nanny-state that the president is creating is so readily apparent to liberals that they are sure that the ever swelling surge of anger directed toward big government must be about something more sinister; latent racism, corporate conspiracies and Fox News are the most popular villains. Progressives don’t appear able to comprehend that conservatives and a growing number of independents aren’t just upset about what is being ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ABOVE THE LAW
- baugheyes #lindseylohan send her to jail she isn't above the law, no one is.
- ACI_C5Legal Hilarious: Above the #Law seeks out embarrassed #lawyer from #youtube to tell the world his story again! http://ow.ly/2e7tA
- vernagold @FINALLEVEL If you don't want to get arrested then don't drive on a suspended license, you're not above the law.
State of the World's Human Rights: "No one is above the law"
France: Police Above the Law
- Lexis Nexis: The Business of Litigation – CLE Webinar Series ...
- Nixon Peabody ThemeSongGate: An ABC News Webcast « Above the Law ...