Special Report on
Act law legal
Act law legal - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Modeled in 1858 by Sir Robert Torrens after a method for recording ownership interest in ships that Torrens encountered in his work as an Australian customs administrator. Torrens is a system that was originally a ship registry system whereby each ship owner was assigned a Certificate that included certain information. When a vessel was sold, the seller surrendered the Certificate for cancellation and a new Certificate was given to the new owner. Torrens system ultimately spread to many English speaking countries, including England and Canada. Since late 1800’s as many as 21 states in United States had enacted Torrens ...
Legal website is looking to hire several attorneys, paralegals, and 3L law students to write content about legal practice areas of a website. Candidates MUST be very good writers and able to explain legal concepts in plain English at a 9th grade level of comprehension. You will be writing 1-2 page articles describing concepts of law creating original content. You will be paid either hourly or by the article written. IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A RESUME AND A WRITING SAMPLE. WRITING SAMPLE MUST BE ONE SHORT PARAGRAPH DESCRIBING A LEGAL CONCEPT OF ONE ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ACT LAW LEGAL
- Olivia_Adams Why the Defense of Marriage Act Is a Legal Albatross: The main impetus behind the 1996 law was the fear among con... http://huff.to/9AsXDS
- marketprosecure UK - Legal challenge to Digital Economy law: Filed under: TechnologyThe Digital Economy Act is going to face a leg... http://bit.ly/bUMP3J
- billiegirltoo RT @desmoinesdem: Constitutional Law Prof blog has links to both #DOMA decisions by fed Judge Tauro, plus info on legal reasoning: http://tinyurl.com/2exy38x
What the Legal Services Act means for your firm - Richard Cohen - Part One
What the Legal Services Act means for your firm - Richard Cohen - Part Two
- Student Debt Relief Webinars | Equal Justice Works
- Webinar: Why FLSA Exemptions & Classifications Are Under Attack ...