Special Report on
Agency Workers Regulations
Agency Workers Regulations - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Crysta Rodriguez of Hartford reviews her application with a human resources representative at Jobpro Temp Services in West Hartford on Friday. At left is Hector Girald, a co-worker at her part-time job, who accompanied her to the agency. ( Richard Messina / The Hartford Courant ) By MARA LEE The Hartford Courant January 23, 2010 hc-tempworkers0123.artjan23 There is some good news in Connecticut's job market, despite a continued barrage of grim data. It's halting and slow, but in the past month or two, companies have been calling temporary agencies and asking for workers. Connecticut, as usual, is a bit behind the ...
Are both workers and businesses turning to temporary agency workers as current conditions continue to inflict pay cuts on permanent staff? de Poel FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 19, 2010 – As over three quarters of permanent staff continue to feel the pay crunch, temporary agency workers’ flexibility and ability to plug interim gaps has seen them escape the worst of the salary cuts, meaning a continued growth in popularity. A recent report by recruitment consultants Badenoch & Clark Some 77 per cent of staff who accepted a pay reduction in order to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
AGENCY WORKERS REGULATIONS
- JEmploymentLaw Agency Workers Regulations 2010, which were due to come into force on 1 October 2011, are now being reviewed by the government
- SponsorPACK RT @PracticalHR: Well done to Lesley @BrymanPersonnel delivering the 'New Agency Workers Regulations' presentation last night. Lots... http://fb.me/zaFFUxS5
- jasondperry The Secretary of State for BIS has confirmed in the House of Commons that the Agency Workers Regulations 2010 (due to come into force on 1 …
NewsNetworkToday: HUMAN RIGHTS DAY, DECEMBER 10 UNTV
SUSTAINABLE SECURITY: Humanity as a Weapon of War
- Webinar Recording – Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA ...
- U.S. Department of Labor - Webcast - OSHA Listens