Special Report on
Arbitration and Mediation
Arbitration and Mediation - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) settled with 205 defendants in its first quarter of fiscal year 2010, compared to 181 in the previous quarter and 123 in the first fiscal quarter of 2009. 1,2 The increase in the number of settlements is particularly notable given that the first quarter is not typically one of the more active times for SEC settlements. Indeed, since the 2002 passage of the Sarbanes Oxley Act ("SOX"), the first quarter of the year has, on average, seen the fewest number of settlements, while the fourth quarter has seen the most. 3 Furthermore, since SOX, the only other fiscal year ...
Well, here’s all (well, almost), what you know about the economic environment, international law, the election and campaign law, consumer law, class actions, the Constitution, Internet, publishing, advertising, media, food and wine, hotel and restaurant right estate planning, wills, trusts, water law, agriculture, insurance, bad faith, a psychologist and psychotherapist defense, legal education and child accidents. In addition, you will find everything you need to know (and mostly) in cases of injury, auto accidents, brain injury, wrongful death, business, real estate, landlord and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION
- blogsoftheworld DiTommaso-Lubin Creates an Arbitration and Mediation Practice Group Adding Retired Judge K... http://reduce.li/6iuhkf #creates
- Whataboutparis International Arbitration and Mediation: A Practical Guide. http://lnkd.in/B5gBgd
- ChicagoLawFirm DiTommaso-Lubin Creates an Arbitration and Mediation Practice ...: DiTommaso-Lubin Creates an Arbitration and Medi... http://bit.ly/bYHFC2
Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia (IAMA)
Welcome to Simon and Berman Attorneys at Law
- BIM Contract Law | Fridays with Vico | BIM 301 Webinar
- JAMS Arbitration, Mediation, and ADR Services | Events | Special ...