Special Report on
Australia and India
Australia and India - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This week we look at the surging growth in the Indian economy, continued improvement in the GDP results from Australia, a strengthening recovery in the Canadian economy, and monetary policy decisions by Australia and Canada, and finish up with a look at the US nonfarm payroll figures which showed strong census hiring and not much else. The main theme is global growth is being lead by emerging markets, with a select few developed economies in close pursuit, while other developed economies continue to dawdle as the gradual fragile global economic recovery continues. 1. India GDP India's economy grew 8.6% year on year in the ...
— When Intelenet Global Services needed a secure, high-capacity computing environment for a high-priority project, the company chose a cloud-based solution from Verizon Business. The solution enabled Intelenet to cost-efficiently scale up its technology infrastructure in just hours and to make key applications available to the project team within just five days. By leveraging Verizon’s fully managed Computing-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution, Intelenet was able to create a new computing environment without the need to invest in dedicated hardware and software. In addition, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
AUSTRALIA AND INDIA
- buzzard_nielsen Presenting today are Charles Buchwalter (Japan), Li Xin (China), @mark_higginson (Australia) and Karthik Nagarajan (India). #NielsenAPAC
- KB_o7 @iTedla13 lol yes. i've been all over the us and to england, india, pakistan, portugal, spain, rome, australia and china =)
- TVNZSportNews Central Districts will face the Twenty20 champions of India, Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka at th... http://bit.ly/dn38eR #TVNZSport
Yes You Can Noni Distributor! Market To THESE People And You Can Grow A ...
The 3rd AustralAsian Cleantech Forum Day 1. Session 2.
- The Webinar Blog: Webinar-Directory.com Launches
- Inmedius® Publishes New S1000D White Paper, Offers Webinar ...