Special Report on
Breaking a Lease
Breaking a Lease - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Nothing beats driving off the dealer's lot in a brand new car. But what happens if you have second thoughts? What if you need to trade in your sports car for a minivan because a baby is on the way? What if you can now afford that fully loaded luxury vehicle instead of the compact you've been driving? This isn't a problem if you purchased the vehicle. Just trade it in for a new one. Even if you are financing, the vehicle is essentially yours—you bought it. But what if you decided to lease instead of buy? Can you break a car lease after you've signed lease agreements, disclosure statements, and insurance forms?
Seven months ago, Brant, a sophomore from Topeka, was expecting a marriage proposal from her boyfriend, Basgall. Now, she’s locked in an apartment lease with her no-longer would-be fiancé. Brant and her ex-boyfriend Basgall were together for a year and a half before they moved in together. She was studying music education at Missouri Southern State University when she decided to transfer to the University of Kansas to be with Basgall. “Even though it’s a stupid reason, I will tell anyone it was the best decision ever,” Brant said. The couple had talked about getting engaged and decided to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BREAKING A LEASE
- LawForum Lease transfer agreement or breaking lease?: I signed a lease with a friend and my fiance. Well before we moved in... http://bit.ly/cxLOmH
- kaelijo :( :( :( our renter is breaking her lease and moving out...know anyone who wants to rent a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo?
- jay0302 @Miss_Candis gotta decide on signing another lease and breaking it if i get a transfer
Episode #2: Donald, Part 2 of 2
The People's Court- "Lazy Landlording" Part 2 [Teen robs apartment; ...
- Global Ship Lease Announces First Quarter 2010 Earnings Release ...
- The Real Deal Webcast: Checking out resales and rentals at the ...