Special Report on
Business and Commercial Law
Business and Commercial Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Commercial law refers to the body of law that pertains to commercial transactions. Its wide-ranging scope includes many different areas that affect businesses and individuals who enter into commercial transactions. Contracts, agency, bailments, carriers, sales, product liability, partnerships, corporations, unfair competition, secured transactions, property, commercial paper, insurance, and bankruptcy are all governed by commercial law. Modern commercial law in the United States evolved from a system of mercantile courts in England that administered a law known as lex mercatoria, or "law ...
With the rise in international trade, commerce and growth in the world economy, raises the demand of law firms globally. Now day’s every business house wants to get legal benefits. Not only in India but also in different parts of globe like in London, USA, Canada, Australia you will find number of well known and reputed law firms offering wide varieties of law services at affordable rates. Usually for those business houses who are dealing in international trade and commerce can face different types of legal issues. For those business houses it always recommended to get help or ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- Sassytron @ValenNoble What type of law do you specialise in? I studied business and law, so, company or commercial was what interested me the most.
- gbno1fan DePaul Business and Commercial Law Journal
- WatchTheNortOut A business and commercial litigation law firm, is seeking a full-time Receptionist / Office Clerk / Assistant Office Manager to work d...
How to Secede in Business Without Really Leaving [Bruce L. Benson]
Who repealed the Glass-Steagall Act?
- Thought Center - International Tax Talk with Ernst & Young's ...
- UCC, Commercial Contracts and Business Law Center: Events: Events ...