Special Report on
Consumer Law and Protection
Consumer Law and Protection - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Divorce is a cruel reality in this day and age. More than half of the marriages in the U.S. end in divorce. In the absence of proper planning, a spouse in a dissolving marriage may be entitled to an equitable distribution of marital property, which includes business interests, gifts, inheritances, employment income and other assets held prior to the marriage. Thus, it is imperative for couples contemplating marriage to find ways to clearly delineate their wishes with regard to their income and assets prior to the “big day”. If not, such decisions may be left to the wide discretion of judges and the court system. As ...
that will directly impact attorneys who maintain blogs or websites in New York, or in many cases who simply send an email into the state. Instead of protecting consumers, however, the proposed rules will burden completely truthful and non-misleading communication by attorneys, and will serve no purpose other than to deprive consumers of useful information about their legal rights, protect established law firms from competition, and render many aspects of the Internet largely unusable for New York attorneys. Stripped to their essence, the proposed amendments would define the term ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CONSUMER LAW AND PROTECTION
- FSM_47 RT @EvilEsq: Accord to Law.com "Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act" "also" Lawyers Employment Act http://bit.ly/a2emqh #politics
- Firstent : On July 21st, 2010 President Obama signed into law the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection... http://fb.me/EvVDz4m8
- hopeychangeyblg Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act are signed into law. Done.
Data security challenges in healthcare
Docket Never Lies! USDOJ Obama GAO get Data USDC PaED's Fraud Protection Matthews Possenti
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: Info 205
- Webcasts - The Program on Information Justice and Intellectual ...