Special Report on
Consumer Online Privacy
Consumer Online Privacy - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
to the Web in extraordinary numbers for a variety of activities over the past 10 years. According to Pew Internet and American Life Project, in 2006, 73% of Americans used the Internet, up from 16% a decade ago. As this relates to real estate, in 2000, 28% of home buyers used the Internet as an important part of their home selection process, while in 2007, 72% of home buyers researched this way (according to the California Association of Realtors® 2007-2008 Internet Vs. Traditional Buyer Report). Why is the Internet so appealing to real estate consumers? It is efficient. Instead of driving around to see homes for sale and ...
Far from mollified by Facebook's new privacy controls, a coalition of consumer and privacy advocates that have accused the online social networking service of "unfair and deceptive trade practices" renewed calls Thursday for lawmakers to adopt legislation to strengthen personal rights on the Internet. Facebook's simplified controls, unveiled Wednesday, were a positive step, several said. But they expressed disappointment that Facebook did not retreat from defaults that automatically provide user information with some third-party partners unless users proactively ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CONSUMER ONLINE PRIVACY
- ken1980 Take Consumer Action's Online Privacy Poll http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/online_privacy http://fb.me/AhjNsO2i
- THD_IT RT @ED_BARR: Consumer Action wants to know consumer experiences and knowledge about online #privacy http://tinyurl.com/3x6lqhb pls RT
- ED_BARR Consumer Action wants to know consumer experiences and knowledge about online #privacy http://tinyurl.com/3x6lqhb pls RT
President Obama Holds Online Town Hall on Health Reform
Charlie Rose - Road to Innovation, Part Two: Eric Schmidt & Ivan Seidenberg
- P&G to Webcast Presentation From the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer ...
- FDA CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATION: Upcoming Webinar on Wednesday ...