Special Report on
EU Competition Law
EU Competition Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
While the US has recently been trying to curb class actions through measures like the Class Action Fairness Act of 2005, European jurisdictions went in the opposite direction, apparently succumbing more and more to the allure of collective litigation. In 2005, Germany, for example, introduced the Capital Investors’ Model Proceeding Law (KapMuG) to deal with thousands of individual shareholder suits against Deutsche Telekom that threatened to clog a court’s docket for years to come. The German law may be owed to special circumstances; yet, it reflects a broader trend towards collective litigation in Europe. At least ...
Since June 2003 the IPKat weblog has covered copyright, patent, trade mark, information technology and privacy/confidentiality issues from a mainly UK and European perspective. The IPKat team is Birgit Clark, Jeremy Phillips, Mark Schweizer, Tufty the Cat, Annsley Merelle Ward and Neil J. Wilkof. You're welcome to read, post comments and participate in our little community. You can email the Kats here Various members of the IPKat's blogging team are attending the launch this evening of a new and welcome publication, Intellectual Property and EU Competition Law, by London-based ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EU COMPETITION LAW
- MainlyVoid RT @GTCost: EU Comm referred 13 states (inc IRL) to Court of Justice = failing to correctly implement EU law on rail market to competition (Dir 91/440)
- yunjoonkim 트위터는 첨에 면벽수행같아서~RT @amenability: “@yunjoonkim: 반디앤루니스 건대점에서 책들을 사냥(?)중에 있는데 딱 눈에 들어오는게 없네요~”트위터 어려워요 ㅋㅋ 혹 eu anti competition law 관련 책 있나요?
- amenability “@yunjoonkim: 반디앤루니스 건대점에서 책들을 사냥(?)중에 있는데 딱 눈에 들어오는게 없네요~^^”트위터 어려워요 ㅋㅋ 혹 eu anti competition law 관련 책 있나요?
Federico Etro on The Impact of Cloud Computing on the EU Economy
LISBON 2 : THE REAL STORY OF EUROPE
- Introduction - Microsoft PowerPoint - ERpC Sameness webinar - 1 ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - 3_20091027 Webinar Presentation of JCIA