Special Report on
Food Standards Agency
Food Standards Agency - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
What if prices of food and drinks at your favourite restaurant fluctuates too often? Can you take recourse to a ‘futures menu’? That is precisely what Exchange Bar & Grill — a Gramercy Park area restaurant has introduced. In Exchange Bar & Grill's Future's Market, although you are not able to speculate on price, you can absolutely buy for the future. Exchange will offer their customers the option of purchasing a bottle of alcohol without having to finish the bottle in one sitting. The customer will be able to come back to the bar in the days and weeks to come and the bottle will be reserved just for ...
The UK’s main public funders of food safety research have joined together to publish a co-ordinated strategy to investigate the food bug campylobacter. This is the first time these organisations have agreed to a common set of objectives to tackle the problem. The Food Standards Agency, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), the Northern Ireland Department for Agriculture and Rural Development and the Scottish Government have all agreed to support the strategy. The Agency, BBSRC, Defra and the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY
- Good_Foods Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week: The Food Standards Agency, the UK food watchdog, will lose... http://bit.ly/bc104N
- Meidianadindaw Food Standards Agency 19s Future Made Clear - http://newzfor.me/?4ovv
- activesteps The UK Food Standards Agency recommends we drink 6-8 glasses of water a day in moderate climates (i.e. UK), more in hotter places #nutrition
Agriculture Minister and BSE (May 16 1990)
Steve Shenk on The Alex Jones Show 1/2:HR 875 "The ...
- Numerix Webinar: Advanced Modeling and Hedging of Variable ...
- Healthcare Standards: Health Level Seven Offers New Webinar Series