Special Report on
In Hong Kong
In Hong Kong - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Hong Kong has a very strong economic base, which has enabled it to tolerate periods of economic hardship. Its economic strength helped it survive the severe financial crisis of the late 1990s with minor damage, compared to the extensive devastation of many Asian economies. This strong economic base will help Hong Kong to regain its losses and expand its economy to play a more significant role in global markets. Hong Kong's access to China will make a large contribution to the expansion of its economy and will elevate its international status. The ...
in Times Square had customers line up from the 9th floor all the way down to the 6th floor by 9:30am and more were lining up while we were there. We walked across the street to Windsor House where it was dead silent. Ultimate Mac and PC said their shipment was “delayed” (we know the whole sad story on the reason why) and we’re guessing that DG Store didn’t have any stock. A quick run over to Times Square showed a smaller queue at Broadway and when the store opened very efficient staff got customers signed and sealed quickly. They were also offering a choice of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
IN HONG KONG
- frankyu we'll be seeing HK launch iPads in Chinese stores tonite i think http://www.neonpunch.com/our-favorite-photos-on-ipad-hong-kong-launch-day/
- eddiehosa @Adam_Giambrone The Octopus system in Hong Kong is amazing. Have you every tried it out? Please adopt Presto for Canadian innovation!
- helpatten Pimsleur Language: Trying Pimsleur Cantonese in Hong Kong - Doubting to shuō http://bit.ly/9urqKp
Marc Faber on housing, FED, stock market - PART 1
Attraction Marketing... Magnetic Sponsoring... Automated Systems
- isirv H1N1 webinar: A Special Report from Hong Kong - Overview
- Lexis Nexis: The Business of Litigation – CLE Webinar Series ...