Special Report on
International Legal Research
International Legal Research - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The world of legal information is in a state of continuous change. Law firm librarians and other legal researchers find themselves using a variety of sources in an array of formats. Some researchers long for the simpler days of print research supplemented by Lexis and Westlaw. Others yearn for a research world with everything available from one, easy to use online source. Ten years ago, some thought that the information overload could not continue. To the contrary, information overload continues which presents tremendous challenges those on the front lines of legal research. What do the ...
Search Engine Strategies (SES) has asked search engine optimization experts, Greg Jarboe of SEO-PR and Amanda Watlington of Searching for Profit, to teach a universal search SEO training class in Seattle. Their full-day search engine optimization training workshop, Optimizing for Universal Search, will be held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 17, 2008, at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel in downtown Seattle. Amanda Watlington of Searching for Profit Matthew McGowan, Global VP of Marketing with Incisive Media, says, "You can't learn search engine optimization once and never ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL RESEARCH
- Alissah70 Legal Research http://bit.ly/c9vqrg International #bra Bruna Surfistinha Inception Teflon Don Pretty Little Liars #whereimfrom #diadoamigo
- ilr_news DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Everyday Guide, a how-to book on advocating for children with disabilities in spec.. http://bit.ly/a6IUBc
- PrideMeJobs Writing/Research Legal Internship - Fall (TriBeCa): Great Opportunity! Boutique international legal recruiting fi... http://bit.ly/9BP1WK
Westlaw International Overview
Top Online Degrees for Marketable Careers (Online Degrees)
- The George Washington University Paralegal Studies March 16th Webinar
- Georgetown Law - Webcasts and Podcasts (Information Systems ...