Special Report on
Keep It Legal
Keep It Legal - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Judge Michael A. Town is a career-long proponent of judicial well-being, supporter of problem-solving courts, therapeutic and restorative justice. Judge Town's affirmation of the intent behind this project was foundational in our desire to move foward with its development. This introduction in no way appropriately acknowledges Judge Town or his philosophies. The organizers of the Network invite you to review his bibliography and familiarize yourself with our first tier Trendsetter in Problem Solving Justice. Yale Law School, LL.M (constitutional law emphasis). University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D. (law ...
I related the patently obvious, and disqualifying, statutory ethical conflicts on the part of the Federal judge in the Eastern District of Louisiana, Martin Feldman, who made the curious and shocking decision to stay enforcement of the Obama Administration’s six month deepwater moratorium. As I pointed out, it legally was somewhat astounding the government did not raise Feldman’s conflict at any opportunity: With this knowledge in the public sphere at least substantially by the night after Feldman’s decision, the government nevertheless did not even mention it as a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
KEEP IT LEGAL
- lisswin OK another problem, tmobile reckon I won't be able to keep my number!!!! I'm keeping it! I have had it for 10 yrs surely it is a legal right
- crazyKansasgirl Omfg. Stop guilting us with the video of legal terms. And they keep pronouncing it JUR-AR. WTF.
- alexqgb Have you ever or ever wanted to sublet in NYC? Great. Click here to keep it legal: http://savenysublets.tumblr.com/overview
Legal News Headlines Weekend 3/20-3/22 2010
Solicitors Keep It Up For Soccer Aid
- Join Me For A Green Building Legal Webinar : Green Building Law Update
- Free Webinar with Al Aiello - Set up and Operate Your Real Estate ...