Special Report on
Law and Letters
Law and Letters - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
One of the most frustrating, and often painstaking, chapters of litigation is discovery. It is during this time that we as attorneys attempt to uncover every shred of evidence to defeat our adversary’s case while contemporaneously trying to safeguard information that could undermine our own client’s position. It is while walking this tightrope that many attorneys neglect to pay heed to their local rules of civil procedure, ethical guidelines, and most importantly, the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do onto you. As a result, production requests are often bombarded with thousands of irrelevant pages ...
Is a picture really worth a thousand words? Having been voted "Most Likely To Be Verbose" in high school, I tend to favor contextualizing and descriptive words over brute pictures. Pictures give you a glimpse, but sometimes you want the whole story. Portraiture is a delicate art---the best artists (John Singer Sargent, Gilbert Stuart) attempted to convey their subjects visually the way a novelist renders his characters linguistically: regal, maternal, courtly, warm and human, etc. There is much "art," and by that I mean both artistry and guile , in attempting to convey ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LAW AND LETTERS
- AndreaDeierlein Act NOW: urge legislators to support #Oreo'sLaw; help protect shelter animals from needless deaths http://bit.ly/ds5NWq
- jessicahische OMG OMG OMG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2CSkLR6mUQ Law and Order Special Letters Unit (via @mike_mill89)
- mike_mill89 @jessicahische Law and Order Special Letters Unit http://tiny.cc/0dbvb
Model State Emergency Health Powers Act: Vaccination/Incarceration Model Law Adopted by 39 ...
Health Center - Living Wills
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: Letters and Science ...
- Homeland Security Law and Policy Blog: DHS Hosts CFATS Update Webinar