Special Report on
Legal Business Development
Legal Business Development - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will heighten the degree of competition in the field of biotech drugs, a fast growing area of drug therapy that is accounting for a larger portion of drug spending. The law creates a pathway for biosimilars, which are comparable versions of biologics and are also known as “follow on biologics,” to enter the marketplace. These medicines could create a wave of lower cost competition in the biotech industry starting in 2013, leading to savings by as much as 30 percent for some of the costliest drugs. Biologic and recombinant drugs have been instrumental in treating a variety of ...
You’ve decided that your firm needs to assess the need for or embark upon instituting project management as an efficiency improvement and margin protection discipline (see part one from last week ). So here are your options: 1. Do nothing. Assume hourly rates are permanent and that clients will gladly relent in their pressure for efficiency, cost savings and predictability once the economy resumes its growth. Most think that won’t happen. 2. Train your lawyers in alternative fee arrangements (AFAs) and legal project management (LPM) to help them deal with AFA pricing, improve ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LEGAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Legal__Jobs Business Development Manager - Legal, Cincinnati: http://bit.ly/coqRMl #Jobs #Legal #Lawyer
- thegoogletrade New blog posting, Vickie Hendricks Steers Business Development for Legal Content Management System - http://tinyurl.com/34hjfgz
- coachingprogram Vickie Hendricks Steers Business Development for Legal Content Management System http://tinyurl.com/39ygad8
"LinkedIn and Twitter as Business Development Tools" Andrew Jenkins
SIMS 141 - Bradley Horowitz: Yahoo, Director of Technology
- Legal Business Development: July 29 webcast on alternative billing
- WEBINAR - The Art of Successfully Pitching for Legal Work - 25 May ...