Special Report on
Legal Definition of 'Law'
Legal Definition of 'Law' - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Are Attorneys “Debt Relief Agencies” under the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 ? By Catherine E. Lasky Have you or any member of your firm appeared in a Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding on behalf of a consumer? Do you include the following language on your firm website or advertisements? “We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.” Probably not. But attorneys practicing bankruptcy law may in fact be required to identify themselves as debt relief agencies according to the newly-enacted Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and ...
The declaration would be NET income generated from investments, not like she said. She is talking about having made 1.5 mil. in profit even if that’s only the total amount UP that she was at all. 60K is enough income to be taxed heavily. She is wrong by her own facts and is mis-stating how taxes are calculated. She should avoid buying clothing or jewelry or using a car if this is a matter of speaking with her dollars because those items are bathed in blood as much as the government’s actions. The declaration would be NET income generated from investments, not like she said. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LEGAL DEFINITION OF 'LAW'
- Quietstorm516 RT @mentalORGASM: [definition] Manslaughter is a legal term for the killing of a human being, in a manner considered by law as less culpable than murder
- mentalORGASM [definition] Manslaughter is a legal term for the killing of a human being, in a manner considered by law as less culpable than murder
- mblife does anyone know a definition for the legal term of art "Manner of Action?" #law #legal
HomelandSecurity #11 Public Law 107296 107th
HomelandSecurity #693 Public Law 107296 107th
- webcast - definition of webcast by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- Knowledge Management 101 for Legal – Webinar Series « LawyerKM