Special Report on
New Jersey Law
New Jersey Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The New Jersey Pollution Prevention Act was signed into law in August 1991. The law established an innovative program to encourage New Jersey's industries to realize the financial benefits of reducing their use and generation of hazardous substances. Some states have undertaken similar pollution prevention programs. Other states have undertaken different models to the establishment of pollution prevention programs. The New Jersey program is based on the direction ...
Often majority shareholders will enter into various kinds of unfavorable contracts between the closely held company and themself or a business owned by them in order to siphon off corporate earning or assets. Generally, directors and majority shareholders are fiduciaries and owe to the minority shareholders along to the corporation itself certain duties of care, loyalty and good faith. Majority shareholders must place the interests of the corporation and its shareholders above their own. Moreover, the majority shareholder or directors must act to further the best interest of the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NEW JERSEY LAW
- dentay85 Staying Abreast Of Employment Law In New Jersey: Editor: In the wake of Arizona's controversial new immigration la... http://bit.ly/cHKBFo
- Clarion_Gaming Land casino representatives oppose New Jersey online casino law: http://bit.ly/brFze3
- lattesc Staying Abreast Of Employment Law In New Jersey: The company's policy stated that e-mails sent or received on its ... http://bit.ly/cHKBFo
How To Find A Good Online Business in New Jersey
New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyer - Bankruptcy Laws in NJ
- FREE Webinar: Franchise Social Media – Basics and Beyond ...
- Georgetown Law - Webcasts and Podcasts (Information Systems ...