Special Report on
Politics and Law
Politics and Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Caption: Can you find the "privacy concern" in these Google Flu Trends data? Hint: There may not be one. Google's recent announcement that it may have found a way to predict U.S. flu trends has led to the inevitable expressions of concern from some privacy groups. The Electronic Privacy Information Center and Patient Privacy Rights sent a letter this week to Google CEO Eric Schmidt saying if the records are "disclosed and linked to a particular user, there could be adverse consequences for education, employment, insurance, and even travel." It asks for more disclosure about how Google Flu Trends ...
with broadband network operators opposing consumer groups and Internet content providers. Even the current discussion of legal authority for regulation elicits hyperbole, and many observers assume that final resolution of the issue will entail a win for one "side" in the debate and a loss for the other. Although such a zero-sum game existed when Congress was considering competing versions of Net neutrality legislation a few years ago, there now is a real opportunity for an outcome in which network operators, consumers, and content providers all would be better off than they are ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
POLITICS AND LAW
- Isoak RT @pamcavalo2: Lugar do ser humano nesse turbilhão de informações e símbolos. http://bit.ly/aMt29X
- pamcavalo2 Homens-máquina, manipulados por mistérios e poder http://bit.ly/aMt29X
- us_301889 Gender Is Compliance: Trans Politics and Law Reform in a Neoliberal Landscape: Dean Spade[Mar 01, 2011] http://amzn.to/bXLK58
Blasphemy talk 2/3 Senator Ivana Bacik at UCC Atheists (history of Irish ...
Health Law and Bioethics: Cases in Context
- CBS live Webcast: Election results | Politics and Law - CNET News
- CBS live Webcast: Palin-Biden debate | Politics and Law - CNET News