Special Report on
Striving for Perfection
Striving for Perfection - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As different as I sometimes feel from my parents, we are essentially the same and there is this huge fight for perfection. Guilt seems to creep into every area of our lives. I am going through what I like to call a ‘life-stage’ where I am feeling guilty for everything–not Twittering enough, not putting up a post fast enough, not seeing my sisters enough. At the same time, I am un-enjoying things I used to enjoy! NO MORE!!!! Here is my new mantra: We are not perfect, we do not need to be perfect. I love my parents for all of their imperfections (barely any) and perfections. For myself and both parents and ...
Moms who make the leap from working outside the home to 24/7 mommyhood must put perfectionist tendencies aside to prevent stay-at-home mom syndrome. June Cleaver, Lady Madonna, Claire Huxtable, Carol Brady. All super moms embedded within American pop culture. Whether they worked from home or wielded power at the office, they did it well. Today's uber moms feel the pressure to perform the same super feats, creating a mix of unrealistic expectations. Full-time mommies, look out for super stay-at-home mom syndrome. Super stay-at-home mom strives for a sparkling house, perfect children ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
STRIVING FOR PERFECTION
- SpokenMoshie Poetry exposes my imperfections.. I stop striving for perfection, release my tightly veiled insecurities, & exist in the rawness of growth
- Kirsten_Doll Stop striving for perfection because imperfection made us.
- whoiscarlito Raekwon- Striving For Perfection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbrFusUX7KM
Katie Fitch // I don't know who I am anymore
halo (casey mcdonald)
- RHR International Webinar Sheds Light on the Dark Side of ...
- Women's Leadership Coaching: 2009 Women's Leadership Webinar Series