Special Report on
The Legal Workshop
The Legal Workshop - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
’s Symposium on Evaluating Judging, Judges, and Judicial Institutions was to bring together judges and academics researching judges. Conversations between these groups can be constructive on both sides. Judges may benefit from learning about studies that show the influences on judicial performance or that demonstrate which reforms can improve the quality of judging. Academics may benefit by discovering new ideas that have not yet been researched or by understanding how judging in the real world compares with their view of judging. Some of the discussions at the Symposium highlighted an area where academics’ perceptions of ...
Party control over case presentation is regularly cited as a defining characteristic of the American adversarial system. Accordingly, American judges are strongly discouraged from engaging in so-called “issue creation”—that is, raising legal claims and arguments that have been overlooked or ignored by the parties—on the ground that doing so is antithetical to an adversarial legal culture that values litigant autonomy and prohibits agenda setting by judges. Yet despite the rhetoric, federal judges regularly inject new legal issues into ongoing cases. Even some landmark Supreme Court ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE LEGAL WORKSHOP
- RenalStuff The Legal RN: Medical-Legal Information for the well informed ...: FDA is hosting this public workshop to focus on... http://bit.ly/bsDmD3
- nhocsieuway Finance News: Grow Small Business "Bailout" Workshop Helps Small Business Owners Use the Legal System for Pennies http://bit.ly/9oEu2z
- SDLTRADOSMEXICO A workshop from the best known authority in legal translation has been announced for the congress. Go http://traduccionmexico.blogspot.com/
Business Affairs - Fight The Necessary Devil - Nov 13, 2009 Reel Asian Industry ...
2 Good Reasons to come to our Tampa Workshop!
- Georgetown Law Webcast Tonight - Bad Science & Todd Willingham ...
- Webinar - Remote Deposit Capture Legal Agreement Workshop